Sunday, December 30, 2012

Random Topic Writing Challenge - Parenting

Today I ended up choosing the word "Parenting"

Timer Set... Go.....

 







Parenting, it's an interesting journey with many ups and downs (much like that of a roller coaster ride). You go along the journey not knowing if your doing the right thing till your child (or children - each one's different) is grown. Well okay, you might have an idea as they develop into tween and teen-agers. Speaking of tween age years those have ogt to be the most ummmm interesting times. I am constantly faced with self debate as to whether I want to hug & cuddle my son or hang him from ceiling fan... And I'm sure its no picnic for him either ("Mom, I wish you weren't here" - while he's hugging & climbing on me.


My son can be a constant source of *headshaking* moments as he goes on about some idea or another, usually related to science or technology or something.  I can hardly keep up with him some days.  I wonder what he'll end up becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment