Friday, May 24, 2013

WWBH: Blog Hop - Photo Prompt May 22, 2013


Sorry it's a bit late getting out... Been a busy early part of week.  Went to post Thursday and realized I had lost the eMail with the code from our host this week.  Then another busy day today
Definitely an interesting picture for this week as well as interesting words....  As for me - I have NO idea where to begin...  How about any of you?
this week our WWBH Photo Prompt Blog Hop Host is Nicole from The World of My Imagination


**************************************************************************
It's that time again and this week I have the reigns! Yay! It's been a long month for me so far - and I have a new goal to write a story to a photo prompt once a month at least. I think I can do it - how about you?

Anyways, before we kick off the prompt, make sure to check out the amazing prompts from last week-

Imagined Dream World by Scott Taylor
Camel Man by Leanne Sype
Home Coming by Sally Stackhouse

Aren't they awesome??

Okay, now make sure you grab a copy of our Flash Fiction e-book.

Ready?

Here's the rules:

Here are the rules:
1) Use the photo and the 5 words provided in your story
2) Keep your word count 500 words or less.
3) You have until next Tuesday to link up your post.
4) Link up with your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) when you’re done via the inLinkz linky below.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow.
This week's photo:
Twist

The words:

T-Shirt

Paddock

Spacestation

Pyramid

Zip

Oh, this should be so good.

When you're ready, post your link below -

****************
Note linky doesn't seem to be working - you can link through my main blog (also Jottings and Writings - on WordPress)  http://wp.me/p1s8Rt-xM

No comments:

Post a Comment