Sunday, April 28, 2013

#AtoZChallenge: #Firefighter #Safety - X is for Xylene

Originally I was going to research and write this blogpost on the effects of Xylene when it comes to firefighting. But, now that it has come time to get this post out (or get myself behind on my posts once again, I find that I don't have the time (at this late hour) to go through the process of researching and trying to write something up.  So instead I have found a couple of  websites for you:

Xylene:

There is, of course, much more info to be found.

The most important thing with any chemical fire is to know what you are dealing with.  In fact, with any fire you should be aware of any potential chemicals that could come into play.  In fact, with any fire you should be aware of he potential for chemicals (even minor ones)  

Remember Know any Chemicals involved (sorry not an X one for tonight) and STAYSAFE

No comments:

Post a Comment