Thursday, April 4, 2013

Unofficial #AtoZChallenge (Quick Intro)


Hopefully I won't get myself into too much trouble here using the AtoZChallenge hashtag (it's a twitter thing).  I found out about this little challenge last night and when I went to the sign up list I found it was closed :-(  I was encouraged by another friend who is on the list to go ahead and do it unofficially (and hopefully I can jump on board next year)....

If I am understanding correctly (but don't quote me on this, check out the A-to-ZChallenge blog for exact info - and hopefully we'll see you officially next year) the way this challenge works is that you start off with April 01 with the letter A; April 02 with letter B; and so on  (yeah I'm a few days behind so I'll have to hustle & bustle to catch up)....   Each day you write a blog related to the letter for that day (it goes in alphabetical order).  You are also challenged to follow 5 new blogs each day.
Sounds like this could be a lot of fun and another good way to get creative juices flowing.  Plus a great way to meet/follow some new bloggers :-)

Time to get the Muse on!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment