Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Random Topic Writing Challenge – Childhood Memories

Childhood memories to make me smile.....
Childhood memories to make me laugh.....
Childhood memories to make me cry.....
Childhood memories to make me angry.....
So many childhood memories.....
Tooo many count

One of my earliest memories is one where I am sitting on a floor somewhere (I'm not sure where - perhaps my mom's studio). I can't see my mom's face in the memory, but I know she's there. I can sense it.

Another memory of chasing my dad across a low river as he is chasing our neighbor's cows.

The sadness of sitting in science class watching on TV as the space shuttle challenger (1980's) blew up. The whole class in awe (our teacher was next in line to be on that).

The embarrassment of having a teacher announce to the entire class that I had "the hots" for one of the guys in my class (and he was standing right there).

The memory of laughter of a college EMT/security overhanding an ice-pack onto a hard floor and having it bust open.

Is that all there is? By no means.... Too many to count to many to list in 5 minutes time........

No comments:

Post a Comment