Saturday, November 24, 2012

Daily Prompt: "Last Blog"

If this were to be my last blog what would I write.... Well to start with I'd want to say thank you to all the people who have followed me and thank you for the friendly comments and encouragement; I'd want to say that it has been fun (and a pleasure) to follow the blogs that I've been following and to learn new things along the way. Further I'd want to wish everyone the best in life for health and happiness (okay well maybe happiness is a relative thing - we can't always have everything we want in life). I would want to remind everyone to Stay Safe and to remember our Firefighters, Paramedics, Police Officers, and Soldiers (not just one day in the year, but all days) and to remember all that they have (and continue) to do for us. I guess that is the main stuff that I would want to write if this were to be my last blog. Well that and to ask for people to read the rest of my blogs to see what little tidbits they might glean from my hodge-podge of thoughts and opinions. Blessings to all and Stay Safe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment