Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Random Topic Writing Challenge - #Love

Okay, here's Random Topic Blog #2 (as promised) :-) This time the word I picked from my stash is Love... so let's set that timer.... Done.... and Go.....

LOVE..... Is it really ever possible to really and truly know what love is?? No doubt we've all (well most all anyway) have been the hapless victims of the proverbial schoolgirl/boy crush.. Quite a fitting term don't you think considering that often times youend up getting just that "CRUSHED". But eventually you go beyond that "He's cute" crush and start to think in terms of something more sustantial and lasting.... Maybe even that big M word. Eventually you meet THE ONE - Mr/Mrs. Perfect and you think for sure this is FOREVER or at least you hope, and if your lucky it is (not so lucky on my end...... But in the end I did I end up marrying.... Just not the original one I had thought I would.... Don't you just love when life throughs curve balls at you :-P I'm by no means an expert on love and I can't say that I have the perfect marriage or the ability to advise on how a marriage should be (heck we have enough of our own ups & downs around here) but I will say that love isn't always as you plan it and it's not always perfect or rose colored glasses. Love is sometimes/oftentimes (?) the willingness to stay together despite bumpy roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment